Tuesday, August 30, 2011
Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Sunday, August 14, 2011
Here's a site for the movie: Bill Cunningham New York - the fashion photographer columnist for the NY Times. A Norma suggested movie. Also a link on our books/movies/music page. I see it's in Taos, at the Harwood on October 8 - one day only.... grin.
Saturday, August 13, 2011
Roz recommended adding The Sartorialist blog to the list of blogs we link to (over on the right). As it so often happens, as we discover things about new friends, this happens to be one of the blogs I follow, too. So with a vote of 2, it's in.
As Roz said:
As Roz said:
Saturday, August 6, 2011
Having a morning moment with a latte and all of you. sigh.... and grin.... (SAH). Sitting out on our covered porch in the backyard. It's beautiful this time of day. Now, if only I could walk inside the kitchen to some warm, cooked-by-someone-else, bacon!
Roz and Emily have asked about posting to our blog. I'm adding them to the "blog team." Let me know if you would like to be added so you can post to draw obliterate. If you think now is the time to start your own blog, let me know and I can add you to the list on the right of the blog. Ellen "from the coast" is now on our list of blogs.
Here's a link if you'd like to create your own blog on blogger (there are many How-to examples out there, just google it).
To blog on blogger - you need an account on gmail.
I encourage everyone to leave a comment on the posts. It's a thrill to read a response to what is posted! It's like passing one another on a path - a short "Hi, Great photo" is wonderful!
The only "rules" for posting to this blog:
1. Select a Title that is not a number. I already have things numbered for the year so the numbers are taken.
2. When you create a post, use your name in the Labels box on the bottom left of the post. That way we can easily see who posted what.
3. The blog is set up as "no adult content." So - no adult content. Thanks.
4. The blog is "searchable" so things you post can be seen by others.
5. Ok Artists - let's get posting. Feel free to share things from our class time and anything else from your current art world.
Blogging gets easy - you just have to start. One click at a time. :)